Increasing user engagement through several social channels
For the UK's number 1 holiday comparison website Compare Discount Holidays
Ensuring a positive customer experience through social media
For Perthshire's 4* Moness Resort
Converting passive consumers to advocates through social media
For holiday experts Travelsoon
Effectively increase reach and boost engagement
for Midland's number 1 scare attraction Xtreme Scream Park
INTERACT WITH CUSTOMERS ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
Implement Social Media For Your Business And Stay Ahead Of The Competition
Visualise for a minute; you have been running a successful business for years using traditional marketing methods. A competitor comes on to the scene and steals your potential and loyal customers through the use of social media. This has a damaging effect to your overall income. Isn’t about time that you adapt and stay relevant in this digital era?
Unfortunately, in this day and age, a strong marketing initiative alone won’t result in sales and customers. Marketing is rapidly changing and in order for your business to stay successful, you need to tap into the online world. It’s all about offering a unique customer experience using both traditional methods and social channels. There is no better way for you to connect with customers, both existing and potential, then through social media. By putting efforts into making a positive brand experience for your customers, this in turn can lead to insights that will have a positive impact on every customer and help towards building trust. Customers will see that you want to connect on a personal level and have their best interests in mind, which adds substantial value to your business on a whole. Social media allows customers to be converted from passive reactors to advocates.talk to an expert
Trusting The Experts With Your Social Media
Be careful! Social media is known as a double edged sword in business. Yes, whilst it is a great tool to use in order to boost customer reach and create fruitful relationships, if used incorrectly social media can also be very damaging to your business.
This is why it is so important to but your faith into the hands of experts, who have had years of experience in this field and know the imperative DO’s and DON’Ts. Put your faith into our hands. We will construct a full proof strategy that is tailor made to meet your requirements.talk to an expert
How We Can Help With Your Social Media
By trusting us with your social media your business will:
- Have the opportunity to communicate, collaborate, create a community and create an occasion for collective intelligence.
- Use the correct combinations of social media tools out there, in order to bring the aspects that matter into your foundations.
- Eliminate risk and increase benefits by steadily implementing a successful strategy through careful planning.
- Create increased business opportunities by connecting with the people that matter in your industry. Did you know there are over 850 million people on Facebook and 50 million business men and women on LinkedIn – this includes the CEOs and MDs of the top 500 companies worldwide? It would be silly to ignore markets such as these!
- Avoid risks of security, PR and HR issues and not let them postpone progress by having in place a social media policy. This in turn will increase the company’s competitive advantage in the long term.
- Go in the right direction with social media by having a detailed process put in place, a process that includes a step-by-step formula that will allow internal and external business environments to be analysed. This is turn will allow for a systematic, contextual approach for social media to be included within your realm.
- Stay clear of invisible obstacles that can occur later and end up undermining the project on a whole.
- Have clear goals that should be achieved over a certain period of time. There is no point doing social media for the sake of doing so. This can end in more problems than benefits.
- Constantly be able to take advantage of the ever evolving tools and the opportunities that they create. Social media tools are always developing and what is available today may not necessarily be tomorrow. The strategy created for you will enable you to continually encompass the correct combinations of social media tools that will help you to meet your goals.